Introducing my Sketchbook.
Smile 
Hello! My name is Igor Alves, I'm from Brazil.
I'm new here.
So that is my latest study, I wish you enjoy it and I'm open for critics and comments.
I really want to meet another artists here.
Thanks for the attention!
Have a nice Easter, guys!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Nice! Love it, really nice painting.

Some sketchbook stuff

[Image: 562ayUX.gif][Image: zfVU6In.gif][Image: 6MlVfd1.gif][Image: SJLkp8Z.gif][Image: kUpp5jT.gif][Image: cs0ZNoE.gif]
(04-05-2021, 03:23 AM)JosephCow Wrote: Nice! Love it, really nice painting.
JosephCow, I'm really glad you enjoy it!

Thanks for your comment!
Nice study and drawings look pretty good!

oh man i love the shapes with your shading in those graphite drawings. They look so strong!
Feliz em ver outro brasileiro aqui haha . Boa variedade de estudos, a pintura do primeiro post ficou incrível.

[Image: k3Pmcjk.jpg][Image: AyUwvIp.jpg][Image: T9HO2p0.jpg][Image: IS5D228.jpg][Image: 09lCIqr.jpg][Image: dOPxFJT.jpg][Image: ftlm3CD.jpg][Image: dWoUsGk.jpg][Image: 5XPaGRa.jpg][Image: nImwPtM.jpg]

Portrait studies
I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to watch tutorials, copying and doing what is on my mind
*I think than my images is too large... So if someone could tell me what resolution I must use I'll be glad hahahaha
(04-05-2021, 05:16 AM)one_two Wrote: Nice study and drawings look pretty good!
Thanks One_two, it's very good to hear that. Thanks for you comment!
I'll be glad if you continue looking for my next posts.
(04-05-2021, 07:41 AM)daschign Wrote: oh man i love the shapes with your shading in those graphite drawings. They look so strong!
Thanks for your comment man!
I don't draw to much on my sketchbook, but graphite is my favorite media.
I'll try to integrate more of those on my digital stuff.
(04-05-2021, 09:10 AM)VitorCardoso Wrote: Feliz em ver outro brasileiro aqui haha . Boa variedade de estudos, a pintura do primeiro post ficou incrível.
Ufa!!! Um tupiniquim kkkkk
Fico muito aliviado!
Obrigado pelo incentivo e fico feliz que vc tenha gostado, Vitor!
Espero continuar evoluindo e compartilhar os meus conhecimentos com o pessoal do forum.
Eu não sou bom em inglês, então se puder me corrigir, serei grato!
Estou à disposição pra trocar ideia!
[Image: qQ5hRql.gif]

Orc Potrait from imagination
C&C are welcome!
Nice use of a stroke brush i like how it help sell the volume of the object plus great lightning to.The eye are little bit wierd for me on the other side.The scare could use a little bit more effort it just almost look painted on is skin i don't feel the depth to much on the top portion compare to the part on is cheek.I like the refershing look almost look like some kind of half orc noble of something.Keep working at it already a nice level for a new comer.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
This is some really awesome stuff, I love the orc with the chipped tooth, in fact all your portraits show a solid understanding of form and volume.

Sketch #1

I'm trying to do some sketches between my studies.

[Image: 1NGAGtM.gif]
(04-06-2021, 12:06 PM)Skeffin Wrote: This is some really awesome stuff, I love the orc with the chipped tooth, in fact all your portraits show a solid understanding of form and volume.
Thank you, @Skeffin! I don't understand to much about light ye... But I'm satisfied to know you has enjoy the design and rendering.
Thumbs Up 
(04-05-2021, 02:38 PM)darktiste Wrote: Nice use of a stroke brush i like how it help sell the volume of the object plus great lightning to.The eye are little bit wierd for me on the other side.The scare could use a little bit more effort it just almost look painted on is skin i don't feel the depth to much on the top portion compare to the part on is cheek.I like the refershing look almost look like some kind of half orc noble of something.Keep working at it already a nice level for a new comer.
Thank you very much!
I loved your feedback, I'll fix it using your recommendations and post it again another time.
I have a problem to understand how far can I go with my paintings and impairs its quality, I don't know how to choose good references and I don't do to much studies before create something :(
I'll work hard on my next piece.
(04-06-2021, 08:04 PM)Bralves Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 02:38 PM)darktiste Wrote: Nice use of a stroke brush i like how it help sell the volume of the object plus great lightning to.The eye are little bit wierd for me on the other side.The scare could use a little bit more effort it just almost look painted on is skin i don't feel the depth to much on the top portion compare to the part on is cheek.I like the refershing look almost look like some kind of half orc noble of something.Keep working at it already a nice level for a new comer.
Thank you very much!
I loved your feedback, I'll fix it using your recommendations and post it again another time.
I have a problem to understand how far can I go with my paintings and impairs its quality, I don't know how to choose good references and I don't do to much studies before create something :(
I'll work hard on my next piece.
Push your work to your best ability don't worry about how far it goes the painting is done when you feel it done just try to atleast finish work to your highest expectation don't put the bar to high or to low.If anything else you can save a version of the file before you try something risky. Use your tool to there full potential. Use reference for pose,texture,pattern,anatomy, mood, mix idea,,color palette etc but get inspired if you don't have good reference there plenty of free reference on pinterest or google find a good way to have them somewhere when you can see them all at one there software for that.You just need to know some vocabulary for the reference search to find what you looking for so be fearless in your reference gathering. Don't just collect them study them like i said before you can study them for pose, texture, pattern,anatomy, moodmix idea,,color palette and more you just gotta find what you can extract from them think of your reference as a creative juice what can you extract.

My Sketchbook
Updating my last post...

[Image: VMdVIpA.gif]
The flow in the last piece is is just chef kiss* delicious.Dynamic and loose to a certain degree but in a masterful way at the same time.That eye men that eye simple but deep.

My Sketchbook