Making a list, checcking it twice...
So I just read a few of the deathlines out there and thought it might be a good idea to start one myself. I am a little disorganized so I might add a few more eventually. Still, I'll start simple. 3 things I want to work on for this year.

[edit]

Wolkenfels pointed out a couple of very good points I didn't consider. So yeah, I'm changing the deathline a little.

Anatomy: Every week work at least for 14 hours on anatomy studies (just a minimum, i'll probably spend more time on it).

Perspective: Every week 14 hours of perspective (again this is just a minimum).

Exercise: I read Isra's deathline about exercise and I agree. I have to work out. I spend too much time sitting around. So exercise for 1 hour every other day.

If I managed to hours upon hours in games and procrastination, this should be no problem. No more slacking, no more droning, no more messing around and wasting time.

that is a harsh list to hold onto.
If i may suggest to change it in something like "i do at least 14 hours anatomy" per week.
that leaves you room to take a day off (family business is always possible) and you can do some extra work on a day if you were indeed lazy on the day before.
Also working out should be done after a plan and that often contains days to settle down.
How about to make a workout plan first?
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck with anything you want to go for!

(06-03-2012, 04:05 AM)Wolkenfels Wrote: that is a harsh list to hold onto.
If i may suggest to change it in something like "i do at least 14 hours anatomy" per week.
that leaves you room to take a day off (family business is always possible) and you can do some extra work on a day if you were indeed lazy on the day before.
Also working out should be done after a plan and that often contains days to settle down.
How about to make a workout plan first?
Just my 2 cents.
Good luck with anything you want to go for!

Thanks! You're totally right. Changing it a bit to be more manageable.