Nimao's Sketchbook - things and stuff
so less time =( wish i could update more

Attached Files Image(s)

Great work ethics, and I can see an improvement. Keep it up!

I mostly Updating at the moment at the Conceptart.org forum...
so here are updates:

Attached Files Image(s)

really awesome work! your compositions are really good, and i like the amount of detail you put into the armor designs
keep it up!

Hey man, really great job. I love this cartoon character on the beginning of the page Keep pushing ;3

Nimao!
You work is still great :) Love the colors. Some of this studies just need a final render on them! Going to look awesome.

another sketch

Attached Files Image(s)

again a sketch =))

Attached Files Image(s)

wow dude, you've come a long way in 10 pages! nothing like a good kick in the bollocks to motivate ones self into production again. Thanks ;p

Look at you go. Your stuff is getting better and better. Really inpiring. I'm gonna follow your progress, that's for sure ;3

You're killing it man. In a few months you've come so far. Hope you can keep it up, love to see how good you're gonna get :)

Love the Mulan cover and the little dwarf up top btw. Oh, and the Stark piece. Nice work

thanks for your support guys ! :heart:

here is new stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

Checked out your first pages, you have come a long way! - also really like this latest update, those creatures are so cute!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Really good stuff. Love the way your newest painting coming along ;3

I can see you, NikNik. Th_113_ 073
study from today.. didn't do much today =(

Attached Files Image(s)

I Began with a Kain fanart.. just dont know qhat to do with the background .. ooh i loved this game =))

thanks again for the kind words

Attached Files Image(s)

started a life study tonight =)

Attached Files Image(s)

Good work Nimao. Last one came out nice. Also, the Kain fanart coming out sweet. The way you have the background now, works, I would just spend a little more time polishing the figure/face.
A card test I did for fun =) did't had much time this week.

Attached Files Image(s)