CC06 Mad Sibyl and Frankenstein
Thanks guys! Piotr that wasn't a sandwich, only chopped steak but I don't mind  :)

Some update, rough comp+study. I'm going for a nun named Mad Sibyl + creature named Frankenstein combo. Sibyl uses a wooden stake Gatling gun and Frankenstein slows down/freezes hordes of enemies with ice breath. Frankenstein was created by a monk and turned his own creator into an ice statue, afterwards was captured by Sibyl  from convent for females in neibhourhood and tamed by her, since then he's her companion in demon elimination.

Made only the nun body so far, applied some recent anatomy/portrait studies and struggled witht the face a lot. I might add some more scars/wounds later, but not too much, want to keep her attractive.
Got to add some clothes and small elements, learn stuff about weapons and design the stake minigun, as well as the creature and attacking demon concepts before I'll be able to refine my comp.

Miss Boobie Pumpking was made accidentially and just for fun, not going to proceed further with her! But if you want the idea/name, it's for sale :P Just kidding, no one likes poor miss Boobie.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
CC06 Mad Sibyl and Frankenstein - by neopatogen - 10-10-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: CC06 Neo Halloween - by Piotr Jasielski - 10-10-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: CC06 Neo Halloween - by Amit Dutta - 10-10-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: CC06 Neo Halloween - by neopatogen - 10-12-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: CC06 Neo Halloween - by Slapper - 10-13-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: CC06 Neo Halloween - by neopatogen - 10-15-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: CC06 Mad Sibyl and Frankenstein - by Hobitt - 10-22-2016, 07:47 AM