Hey everyone!
(03-24-2017, 05:13 AM)Orange Pekoe Wrote: Hello Pedro, nice to see you around.

That schedule looks like it will be pretty tough at first! If you need any help or have any questions/frustrations, feel free to give a holler. ^_^

What exercises in Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain are you referring to? Somebody might be able  to throw you some exercises with the same principles but using the tools you have.

Observational skills are very hard to train. Even if you've drawn for years, the exercises in that book can still be challenging and can push you to improve more. Keep practicing! :D  Peter's dynamic sketching exercises are great, but I find the way they are designed requires that you share everything. In a way, many exercises are designed to be hard and make you mess up, thus exposing your weaknesses and telling an instructor what you need to work on. Without any feedback, doing his exercises can be depressing as everything suuuuuucks. :p

Cheers! ( > ◡ < )
Hi Pekoe, what's up!

The thoughest part is going to sleep early actually, because if I don't sleep early for some reason and get too little sleep, the whole rest of the schedule falls apart because I can't focus properly enough to study, it's the hardest part. 

I actually already got the materials that I needed to continue reading the book and soon I'll be studying the book again!! Thanks for trying to help though. :D

They sure are and I really need to sharpen my observational skills, the book helped me with a lot of stuff but I still gotta improve! Also, I agree with you on the exercises being depressing, I'm always paying attention to what I'm doing wrong and how I can fix my mistakes while doing the exercises, but sometimes it feels likes I'm doing everything wrong, hahaha.

If you ever need any help or have any questions and/or frustrations, feel free to contact me too! :D

Good luck to the both of us!

ArtStation | Sketchbook | Facebook | Tumblr | DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
Hey everyone! - by Pedro Barbachan - 03-24-2017, 03:42 AM
Orange Pekoe - by Orange Pekoe - 03-24-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Orange Pekoe - by Pedro Barbachan - 03-25-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Hey everyone! - by Artloader - 03-24-2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Hey everyone! - by Pedro Barbachan - 03-25-2017, 12:06 PM