Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook
@neopatogen - Thanks! Glad you found the website useful! I'm always a bit paranoid about copyright and all that especially when posting online, so it's great knowing all that websites content is under an open license. Plus I just wanna credit the sources/tools I use in general when possible.

Posting my stuff on here has started to already show me my work in a different light. I don't really "review" or go over past works I've made, but putting content on here kinda forces me to do so. Just when I look at my stuff on here it is like putting it in a completely new environment to look at it differently, just as if you'd mirrored your image. Also the people pointing particular things out helps focus on certain aspects you don't notice.

Yeah, thank you, the gesture drawings are coming along I think as well. It's kinda cool to think in just 30 seconds or just 1 minute you were able to capture enough and scribble it down to have a readable image with all the basic essential aspects within it.

Thanks for the kinds words!

So I have more of the same again this go around in terms of art. But, on the side I have been working on something I personally haven't really heard anybody talk about, within art communities at least. Which is organizing your content + other content you collect (this includes obviously images, but also photos, screenshots, books, games, movies, series, music, ect.). I have 2+ TB's of stuff I've collected over the years. I never (personally) have heard artist talk about this, how do they manage it? How do they catalog it all? How do they format it, and where exactly do they put their art? It may not be the top most pressing issue for an artist, but I think if left unattended it can become a pretty big issue like it has for myself. With tens of thousands of loose images in folders mixed with all other sorts of media all with no tags or labels for the most part, and if they are tagged/labeled it isn't in a standardized format. If your content is well formatted + tagged + labeled + ect. then it will speed up the process for finding it quickly on your local drive(s). Even none image related content, it's all useful for: inspiration, reference, studies, learning, ect. But yeah, that is just a side thing I've been researching and setting up and thinking through.

Here is some more images, mostly NWTD gesture stuff though, and 2 rough images.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Zorrentos - 01-02-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 01-03-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Cosmic Inhabitant - 02-01-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 02-10-2021, 06:36 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Jephyr - 02-05-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 02-19-2022, 04:59 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 06-15-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 01-16-2023, 03:55 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 02-03-2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Leo Ki - 02-03-2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Leo Ki - 03-01-2023, 12:28 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 11-01-2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 05-05-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Cosmic Inhabitant's Sketchbook - by Lege1 - 05-07-2024, 11:40 PM