Poll: Is Chrono Trigger the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
π—¬π—²π˜€, π—―π˜‚π˜ 𝗢𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Chrono Trigger the best game ever?
#3
Yes, for a lot of reasons. Amazing story and music, beautiful 2D graphics, rich and creative settings, Akira Toriyama's character designs.

I kept my Super Nintendo and the actual game cartridge all these years. The cardboard box is a little messed up but I still have the booklet and mini-posters that came with it.

I played Chrono Cross but I never finished it. It looked good though I can't remember much of the story.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Chrono Trigger the best game ever? - by twilightsglow - 05-09-2026, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)