will work for critiques or tacquitos :D
Alright so the move is done. I'm pretty much unpacked, a few odds and ends still. I'll be drawing 8 hours a day for the next 8 months and posting my stuff on here. I've got a schedule but I haven't blocked out my art time yet.  I'm not sure how I'm going to structure it. I might start streaming. Idk

Ilidan is starting to yellow and wrinkle so I'm gonna have to finish him up and maybe get a print made even though the head is too small. I kind of rushed the corgi because I was sick of drawing corgis :l; not doing any more gift art lol.

I drew a cat face and was messing around deciding what I wanted it to be. I tried to turn it into a paladin but it looked weird. I think I like the creepy shopkeeper one best out of the ones I did(not all are posted).

Drew for about 9.5 hours today. I know it doesn't look like it. Going back to basics on perspective. It was mostly review. I haven't been through Scott Robertson's book but I've studied some other resources; there's a lot of overlap but I picked up some useful details(like using a 50 degree cone of vision for 1 point drawings).

Attached Files Image(s)

This is my sketchbook if you're up for trying to help me flounder about less...yeah .__.

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthre...7#pid82417

Messages In This Thread
RE: will work for critiques or tacquitos :D - by Bearlaser - 08-07-2015, 03:31 PM