will work for critiques or tacquitos :D
Thanks Bookend :D it's an honor to be compared to Mr. Butkus in any way. I'll keep truckin :).

*finally* done with this thing. I'm not gonna add the chains but I'm just glad to be through with it. Took it into photoshop and tried to correct the head size as well as upped the contrast to be more similar to how it looks in real life. Added a little bit of detail but most of it is charcoal and black prismacolor still. I desaturated it because the purple walls of my room(which used to belong to my little sister :D) gave the photo I used a blueish tint in some areas; this is why the color of the newsprint was lost. I kind of liked the newsprint color but w/e :l.

Respect and apologies to Wei Wang, who is a baller.

It's just a study but I have a lot of satisfaction from finishing this image :D

I'm probably not going to do another piece as extensive as this after another artist's work. It's too easy to just fall into copying shapes and not learning anything. But, like I said, I wanted to get it out of the way given that it's wrinkling.

NOW I CAN ACTUALLY STUDY :DDD

I'll come back in a few hours with some Robert Beverly Hale stuff.
^This was a lie. After watching two of his lectures I've decided that I'm going to come back to them after I have more of an anatomy knowledge base and can actually understand what he's saying given that I can't see what he's talking about because of the video quality

Attached Files Image(s)

This is my sketchbook if you're up for trying to help me flounder about less...yeah .__.

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthre...7#pid82417

Messages In This Thread
RE: will work for critiques or tacquitos :D - by Bearlaser - 08-11-2015, 04:32 PM