help from outerspace
I think you have some minor perspective issues, the cockpit compared to the front bonnet and the engine tech parts seem to be off. It's slight, but it's there and noticeable. The cast shadow isn't correctly mapped according to the shape, lighting and what I assume is the ground plane. Regardless of that if this is meant to be sitting on the ground, and presumably it's a flying / hovering machine of some sort, why doesn't it have landing gear or struts or something? It would never be engineered for the body to just rest on the ground.

Design wise the guns don't make any sense on this kind of vehicle. As Feng Zhu said, it's easy to just stick guns on something to make it look cool, but it's better and shows more skill to try and design stuff without them unless it's specifically militaristic. The silhouette is not very interesting and it kinda looks a bit like a deformed banana. The colour doesn't help this impression; I think struts and some things like elmstreet suggested poking out of it would help give it a bit of sex appeal.
The rendering is pretty cool but the main body material is still a bit matte. You could start adding some reflectivity to it to bring it more into the metallic, and highlights etc. Check out any of Scott Robertson's vids on Youtube. I suspect you have already though, because this seems inspired by some of his shapes a bit.
Hope that helps

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
help from outerspace - by johny - 04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: help from outerspace - by Elmstreetart - 04-29-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: help from outerspace - by Amit Dutta - 04-29-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: help from outerspace - by Mike086 - 04-30-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: help from outerspace - by johny - 05-02-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: help from outerspace - by Amit Dutta - 05-06-2013, 02:55 PM