missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Yes they asked for two ice swords. Which she magics up. To be fair I'm getting a little frustraited as she keeps changing the goals. 2 hours I spent painting sandals and feet (I hate feet) and then suddenly this character always wears ankle boots. So I changed it to boots and now suddenly she always wears knee high boots. It's been a waist of a good 3 hours faffing with footwear alone. The corset was not my idea. And I don't think I've ever worn a proper corset in my life... so that's not a personal choice either. And no, thank you for what you said. I'm getting board with this now. Though the background was my choice.

Ps. Two long swords at that. They're meant to be ice. But I figured ice cold metal would work better. The person I'm doing this for has nothing more than a headshot of a character that looks to be about 12.

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 09-04-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM