kerm's SKitschbook - Please help by giving critique! Will be really appreciated!
@constructicon
Thx for the materials in emails, you rock! It will definitely help me.

@Angel_Intheuk
Thank you for all your advices. The issue with the edges comes from brushes a bit, I just have to work them out. The color advices are a big help because I think I struggle with it a lot. Please post this blog address, will definitely help me improve.

@smrrfette
SAIL! The dynamic sketching is kind of boring but I think I control my hand better now (this might sound weird) so It's worth the time! THX! At the start it was kind of like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9DBHCo64Q but on sheet of paper. :)

@Tygerson
Thank you, never thought in this way, that's a unique compliment!

Anyway, here's a another dump of dynamic sketching. Don't belive myself but I'm really getting better. You can see in one of attachments that I really managed to follow straight and curving lines 8 times without making an ugly double line. It's a really mechanical (and boring) exercise, so after that I felt like drawing something more loose so a did a pencil portrait.
Plus one more island - quarry this time. To make it more interesting there's a process description. The island itselft doesn't look like something time consuming, but belive me, it is.

Attached Files Image(s)

It's a somewhat solitary existence, a bit like a lighthouse keeper throwing a beam out into the darkness, in faith that this action might help someone unseen.

BombMy Sketchbook (critique welcome)Bomb

Messages In This Thread
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-24-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by Madzia - 09-29-2013, 04:27 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - Please help by giving critique! Will be really appreciated! - by kerm - 12-07-2013, 07:00 AM