Would you like to come up and see my etchings?
Hi guys. i just started drawing again regularly early 2013 as a new years resolution. Its the first resolution I've actually gotten this far with so Im pretty excited.

Heres some poorly photographed tradition stuff. This first ones a study from the artsy fartsy film The Seventh Seal (-_- )ノ

Heres some studies from one of my favorite childrens books Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
(ι´Д`)ノ

And heres a memory drawing I did from an intensely vivid nightmare I had as a child after glancing through aforementioned book.
(☞゚∀゚)☞

Heres some anatomy studies ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Heres some self portraits which are my very first digital drawings. Still working on my line quality. I just have a little ass bamboo fun but I'm thinking of upgrading to an Intuos medium when I have the money so I'll have a little more breathing room. Im really use to drawing on jumbo sized sketch pads.

This is a color study from the movie Ravenous.

And this is the result of a rare occasion when creativity actually meets execution.

This ones a sketch taken partially from a sketch by Kim Jung Gi who does a lot of these really cool extreme perspective drawings.

Messages In This Thread
Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Adam Lina - 11-04-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Would you like to come up and see my etchings? - by Sean McCLain - 10-18-2014, 03:33 AM