Hard work + Determination = Growth
AngeliquevdMee - thanks! It means a lot for me!
And.. Let's Continue
Second half of 2013 and part of 2014 I was absorbed by work which was nothing to do with art, just boring, repetitive and hardly stable, also I thought at that time that i can handle both painting and working...
I tried... but considering my skill level my progress seemed even slower than before and I felt like something that I want so bad, just been taken from me piece by piece.
I knew that if I continue in the same way eventually i will loose myself and I decided to quit job and start real hard work on painting. After couple of weeks i realized that i need to start online sketchbook to control my progress and be around like-minded people
I hope to meet good people and get some critique which hopefully helps me to grow faster
Here's some stuff that I did in all this period including recent
Traditional sketches and studies

Digital sketches and studies

I will post all my daily studies in chronological sequence and all projects that i can
I am serious about all of this and I will work hard!
But in case i lose in quantity or quality please kick me!

to be continued...

My Art Progress + Putting stuff on Deviantart + Making Videos on YouTube + Streaming on Twitch + more on Discord

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard work + Determination = Growth - by Alexey Savchuk - 04-20-2014, 08:08 AM
RE: Hard work + Determination = Growth - by meat - 05-07-2014, 06:52 AM