Emanuele's Daily Grind
Yeah, agreeing with -echo- on this. Looking forward to seeing how you progress with your plan.

Only thing I'd suggest is that the '1 hour master study' be applied to continuing your work on this particular study.

There's a lot of refinement and improvement that you can make on this work, and I think that it will really help you see deeper into your work. For example-- You could take more time looking at the shapes you're putting down. The bishop/priest in your version is a lot smaller.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with working at one master study at a time, plugging away at it when you can. I just think you can take this one a lot farther. Maybe even spending a total of 5 + hours on it, if you have the drive. Grin

The master studies I've done (In black and white values), probably had 20+ hours put into them. Everyone is different, and maybe you feel that you'll get more out of doing 1 hour master studies, different paintings for each. I just think you'd get more out of it if you spent more time on each. Smile

You've got a lot of spark-- I think you'll grab hold of the future with a hard grip. :D Keep going!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!

Messages In This Thread
Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 12-16-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by -echo- - 12-17-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by Bookend - 12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 12-22-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 01-04-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Emanuele's Daily Grind - by EmanueleSan - 01-08-2015, 08:32 PM