hello hello
it took me a bit to muster up the courage to post. to establish a sketchbook first or to not establish a sketchbook first? kind of terrified seeing all these amazing artists say they're not that good. if y'all aren't amazing, then what does that make me? haha

hallo!
i'm rosie, an incoming junior in high school with ambitious plans and frequently, not enough motivation. i've been doodling, drawing, painting, whatever for as long as i could remember. for these last two years of my high school career, i will be focusing on developing my portfolio for the college board's ap studio art 2d design exam with a little extra for a college portfolio. perhaps i'll even stick around for college and beyond!

regarding the aforementioned sketchbook, i have multiple. i specialize in crappy scribbly doodles with to do lists, homework, and etc. written all over. aka the true reason i decided to write this first im scared to show my work because i haven't quite found myself yet. i've made things, but i don't quite feel myself in them yet if that makes sense.

my goals : find myself. improve. help others improve. make friends.

i look forward to meeting and growing with you all!

- rosie

Messages In This Thread
hello hello - by rosapo - 07-18-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: hello hello - by meat - 07-19-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: hello hello - by rosapo - 07-20-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: hello hello - by meat - 07-22-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: hello hello - by rosapo - 07-23-2015, 02:02 AM