Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
(11-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Leo Ki Wrote: Poor Celine... XD I'm scratching my head about the symbolic elements around and I realize I don't know much about her...
I remember watching X-Story a year or two ago. So you mention on your blog that you tried a few animations; this is storytelling! Are they online?

☺  Poor Celine indeed.  

I kinda like the idea of letting people draw their own conclusions about any symbolism that I include—and sometimes will hear people give elaborate interpretations which are quite different from what I intended.

Here are a few links animations done years ago:

This one is combined live action and Maya 3D (you'll need flash player to view it)  Visitation

And that same character in another 3D only video sketch.  Puppet Master

This one was just a combination of scenes from a Maya tutorial that I edited together and added a storyline, voice-over and sound efx  The Forgotten Toy

I've done some 2d animation as well—but as far s taking original character and story ideas—I haven't taken that further yet. 

------------------------

Here's a new sketch based on a character concept w/ pastel pencils.   I tried using a toothier paper which gave me better results with t

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! - by Jephyr - 11-19-2019, 10:41 AM