Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches!
I think the bottom one seems to be a bit better. Im confused about what your intended focal point is for this piece. The forward claw is the area of most contrast so my eye wants to go there. But you seem to be adding things to the head to try and make it more of a focus? And the red leaves saturation makes my eye kind of conflicted between the foreground and the rest of the composition. Maybe if you incorporated more of the same red throughout the whole piece it would feel more unified. Like more red accents on the creatures body. Perhaps thats what you are doing with the red mark on the head but I think you could unify it more. Perhaps desaturate the foreground and push the red on his forehead as a secondary focus?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Nemome - 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 12-05-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Brainfruit - 01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Lale's Traditional and Digital sketches! - by Adam Lina - 01-21-2015, 01:57 AM