missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
I can't think how to explain it properly.

But. If I work in a stupidly huge canvas. And draw say a curved line... the line (despite being freehand) is smoother than if I work on a small canvas which looks like I've just drawn in MS Paint. The quality just looks BAD.

I have googled this many-a-time and seems that if working on a bigger canvas resolves the problem, then work on a bigger canvas. But of course then you have constant crashing, not responding and often saving a .psd can take quite some time, especially (if like me) you love layers.

*sigh*

It's just one of them things... sadly. However hoping to obtain the bf's laptop which is better than mind soon as he's getting a new PC. So here's to hoping that will resolve the issue... < Hoping it's a laptop issue and not the tablet or software [CS5 and Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch] ~ I really want a cintiqu though but looks like it'll be not this christmas but the next (just bought a house and so we don't really have spare cash atm...!!)

...anyways...

I'm sure it's something or nothing.
But yes I am aware. *sigh*

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-15-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM