missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Thumbs Down 
To darktiste
Thank you, well I'll be sure to give that a go!! ...though I am kinda trying...

I have recently acquired "art academy" and "new art academy" for my 3DS XL and I'm finding it an interesting learning tool. I'm finding the most difficult part that if you use the "paint" tool (or anything other than pencil) you can't undo what you've done you can start over or go over the top of mistakes. So I'm trying to work on the principle of painting over as appose to 'undo'.

Thank you for the advice :)

To Fedodika
The people seem much nicer and I've not been here long :)
Thank you for the heads up :) and lovely welcome...!!
I look forward to learning and sharing here!

To JonHop
Hello :) and thank you for the lovely welcome!!

Thank you for taking a look at my work, and for what you said - I really apprechiate it!!

That said, I completly agree with your points of view... as I did prior to joining this site today. However my problem is not so much what's wrong but how to make it right... Thank you for the link. Toxicpanda linked me too it earlier (as she gave me this link too) but I pretty much signed up here, posted a few things and then had to go as I had an evening class of which I haven't been back too long. I digress. Thank you for the link and it would be lovely to improve on those key points and really turn my work around. I am currently working on a piece however once done I will take up what you said.

Thank you again for the links and also the YouTube refferences I will be sure to check them out.

I do hope to improve, though feel it's going to take a very long time to break my habbits. So please be patient with me but I am going to try harder :)

Thank you again, mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-15-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM