missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Bjulvar

Thank you for the welcome :) and don't worry you haven't gone too far that's what I am here for to learn and improve :D so thank you for what you said.

Dirty; people keep telling me because the colours I use are limited that things look very 'flat' which I am trying to improve on. Yes lighting is a problem for me. But I am trying!! Honest. I guess what you said about traditional artist "muddy" colours by mixing them too much... Didn't realise you could do the same with digital paintings... so that's new!! Perhaps something I should keep an eye on.

I'm glad you like the back lighting, I thought it was a little different. I tried to work from this...

Perhaps tackling an under water scene wasn't the best idea... hmmm... live and learn. Well I'll keep on practicing... Thank you for what you said though, I honestly do appreciate it. So thank you.

mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-16-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM