missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
To Nimao,

Thank you very much and hello :) I've been overwhelmed with help here and hope to one day give back to this wonderful community :)

To Toxicpanda

Hello hun!! Yes I was very confused and posted in the shout box about my confusion and darktiste was very quick in helping me find my way around and getting set up. I've conversed with a few artists now who have all be so nice and so helpful. JonHop actually did a video for me which was a massive help as I now actually understand what people are talking about and I hope to built upon that. I'm so proud of me too, but none of it would have happened if you hadn't shown me support and given me the links... I've been reading a lot round here, practicing, watching youtube and livestream and reading my books along side those on dropbox. Sounds a bit hectic but I'm having a blast and it's been such a wonderful start to what I hope will be a brilliant journey. But seriously thank you!!

Imogen xX

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-19-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM