missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Ok so I'm genuinely not happy with this. I just feel I've gone back to same old same old. I've now spent the best part of 15hours!! Just trying to get the skin right and it's not finished. Faffing about. I don't think the lips look right when zoomed out. I really don't like how it's coming along. The ear is ok. The hair is just a base. Not sure on the eyebrows at all. Haven't even made a start on the arm and hand yet. Can't get the head piece to look right. The gem stone is just awful looks like it's floating. And generally everything looks too bright.. (out door scene) but if I make it any darker it just makes the whole piece look deformed. I do like the teeth and I think the eyes are ok. But over all just not happy with it. I feel so disappointed in myself after the progress I felt I was making and now this rubbish. Someone help me? Please!!? ~ I feel so sad.

CS5. CS5 Brushes only thus far. Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch.

[Image: wip_frail_2_by_missimoinsane-d6j84jn.jpg]

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-22-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM