missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Hello,

The source was just for line art purposes I'm not using that as a colour pallet as the stock photo was taken indoors (with different angled lighting) and what I am working on is something out doors. I have been looking at other colour references for out doors skin colours but they're just not working for me with this piece.

I like to try and be helpful. I don't like taking other peoples advice and letting others struggle. So I'm trying to do my bit too :P but I am possibly putting too much time into my art. I've got things I've been saying for day's I will do (and haven't done) I'm disabled and as a result of which find it difficult day to day and spend a lot of time in bed or generally on my laptop... which is a bonus for art making time, not so much for craft making time and definitely not for social interaction (offline) lol.

I digress. I'm going to keep working on this piece. Since posting up the WIP2 I've made a rather good (if I say so myself) start on the hair which has given me a nice break from fussing over the skin lol. I'm thinking perhaps changing my brush and seeing what a different brush and colours could do for me - thank you for your input.

mii

Ps. You don't have to be amazing at any subject to give constructive criticism and thoughts!! It's always appreciated and thank you very much for that :D :D

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-23-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM