missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Still working on this improvement progression stuff. So... It's a massive improvement for only 6-7 hours of work. But now I'm beyond the point where I can't go any further... And so stopping here, I think. But I'm pleased with it... and I feel I'm on the right lines (well I hope I am, thoughts?)

Photoshop CS5 | CS5 Brushes, downloaded brushes from dA's `DanLuVisiArt and some given brushes from dA's *T00xicpanda | Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch | No reference, my own character sketch :D

[Image: beautiful_siren_progression_by_missimoin...6jx1cp.jpg]

[Image: beautiful_siren_by_missimoinsane-d6jx0ql.jpg]

Thoughts? ~ mii

(08-27-2013, 08:09 PM)florentK Wrote: you have great productivity here , always cool to see other's work. you got great creativity too :). thx for sharing your screen with us.

Thank you very much florentK; for your lovely comment :) I am honestly trying to improve and people here have been such a massive help hehe :D :D ~ Thank you for looking!! :3

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 08-27-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM