missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Hello Adzerak,

Thank you for your lovely comment. And I too would like to see some mice material texture. On this piece. However as you can see by face and hands. She's clearly not finished :3 There's gunna be two swords. Apparently made of ice - well the request was ice swords. I'm thinking it'd be easier/better to do metal swords that have ice on them. Since she apparently magics them up out of no where. There are A LOT of flaws with the character concept (which is words, and not descriptive words at that.. I swear she's making it up as she goes along!!) ~ I digress. Yes I will hopefully be installing more/different kids of texture (especially to her clothing as they're looking rather flat. Thank you for the lovely link :) Also I'm glad you like how this is coming along :D :3 ~ mii

Ps. The link you gave me seems to be a shorter version of this: http://www.floobynooby.com/ICG/artvalues.html ~ which as far as I know is the full version. Though seems a lot of people have reposed snippets of the full reference "tutorial".

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 09-03-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM