missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
My goodness Sam thank you for the paint over!! I wasn't honestly expecting that at all. You've done such a fantastic job I just hope I can render my mess up to be something somewhat near as good.

As for giving an image big enough yes that was my fault there I accept that one oopse.

In regards to what you said I can see what you're saying!! And I will honestly reply to your properly over the weekend. It's 1.19 and I have to be up early as my brother is moving in tomorrow (He's coming from Scotland to England) so bit crazy my end atm ~ simply haven't found time for art today :'(

Also yes I should post in the crit forum. But I'm one of those who don't like troubling people but at the same time crave help and improvement. I can be my own worst enemy.

But thank you so much again for what you said and the paint over. I'm thinking I am over thinking this piece since I'm trying to work from someone elses imagination with nothing but an endless changing text description. But I shouldn't blame her, I suppose.

Thank you again and I promise I will look over your sketchbook and your deviantART over the weekend. I'm sorry this is so short... you're so wonderful in doing that for me and I don't want to let you down but I have my better half here tapping his foot claiming it's bedtime and I have to turn my laptop off and go to sleep ~ men! Lol... Thank you again and thank you for taking the time to look over my sketchbook it's so appreciated. Thank you!! Seriously!!

Imogen

Ps. I look forward to learning more from you, what I have seen thus far is brilliant :)

Pps. I generally want to take my work towards semi-realism. Inspired by fantasy, sci-fi and horror. ...though looking at most of my work you'd never believe that lol. But I am learning and would love to do concept art. ...but I'm sure too many people are saying that lately... but it's good to have a dream :3

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 09-07-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM