missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Hey Tygerson

I'm so sorry I haven't responded to you sooner, not sure why hotmail didn't tell me about this comment!! But thank you!!

I'm glad you like the orientation of the last elf piece. It sort of just happened that way none of it was really planned but I still feel it came together very well :D

Yes I've seen Proko's YT videos but perhaps I should refresh myself with them. I feel since I'm trying to think more about lighting and colours things are falling out of place and either not where they should be or look like they're just floating lol. But Im trying to improve upon that.

But thank you for what you said, also for taking a look and I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner xX

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've had a lot of things on medically and personally. While I have still been painting on and off. I don't really have all that much to show for it. But here's what I've been working on the past couple of days...

[Image: w_i_p_lil_thief_by_missimoinsane-d6pkpax.jpg]

I knew I wanted to do a magpie (carrying on with my bird stuides lol) and a pocket watch. Influenced by an old photomanipulation I did of a crow and a locket. I am still working on the tree, leaves, pocket watch and background. However I am stupidly impressed with how the bird has turned out and what I've done thus far for 11hours work in phosohop CS5 with wacom bamboo pen and touch.

See dA version and artistic comment for brushes used: http://missimoinsane.deviantart.com/art/...a_recent=1

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 10-08-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM