missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
(01-21-2014, 09:13 AM)constructicon Wrote: Hey missi,
something i noticed...I would say:

Use better stock images (no overexposure, no gothic make up, natural poses, good lightning)!

Hey constructicon,

Yes. I hear this A LOT lately. However when I ask people for good stock they send me the same things... I'm just happy with the oppotunities to try and improve despite the stock quality.

That said I have just finished one of my brother, it wasn't a stock picture it was a pic he took of himself for a laugh on his phone as his facebook picture. But I wanted to paint it.. it's turned out more of a water colour painting as it's rather light but I am pleased with it all the same.

[Image: 2_hour_study__jez_tied_up_by_missimoinsane-d731zgb.jpg]
This isn't a stock, it's my brothers picture of himself. Though if you wish to see the deviantART deviation and brushes I used go >> HERE <<

[Image: just_jez_tied_up___study__by_missimoinsane-d731zrq.jpg]
This isn't a stock, it's my brothers picture of himself. Though if you wish to see the deviantART deviation and brushes I used go >> HERE <<

Thank you for the feedback ~ Imogen xX

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 01-21-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM