missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Ugh, I'm at that stage again where the more I do, the worse it gets. *feeling dissapointed in myself* I may revisit one day.. but for now I'm just going to upload it as is!! I love the girl (head) and her jewellery but it all looks off... and the more I do... well. I fixed the face... fixed the arm. Shrunk the vultury-bird... and it's now a good 20 something hours and I've had enough as I've spent the last 8 hours just staring at it more or less...

- Trying to use more 'hard' brushes rather than soft brushes... Also think the problem with this might be I'm over thinking it and trying to do too much... let me know what you think...

I did create 2 seperate images from the girls head, 'cos I spent most time on that - I think - and I really do like it :)

[Image: voodoo_wild_by_missimoinsane-d74purr.jpg]
To see deviantART version (including ref and brush sets) go >> HERE <<

[Image: voodoochild_by_missimoinsane-d74pw1o.jpg]

[Image: 3c4cb8e1152f8bf4b710fb4ad83c8fe3-d74pwu3.jpg]

Imogen xx ...thoughts...??

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 02-02-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM