missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
(02-07-2014, 09:06 PM)Olooriel Wrote: Wow, you are improving like crazy! And why the hell am I not watching you on DA yet...

Aww thank you, I really am trying!! :D :) Just done another!! lol. I'm already watching you on dA :D <3 Thank you for the watch!! :) and for what you said... It honestly means the world to me!! :D

Imogen x

Tried to sleep, failed. So thought I'd go back and do some studies.. really pleased with how this turned out even if it does look slightly more graphic novel than realism... I really like it ... Just under 3 hours work :)

[Image: 3_hour_study_ish___beautiful_mess_by_mis...75g7mb.jpg]
Wish to see the original upload to deviantART... for ref and brushes credit also go >> HERE <<

[Image: just_beautiful_mess_by_missimoinsane-d75g7xd.jpg]
Wish to see the original upload to deviantART... for ref and brushes credit also go >> HERE <<

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by missimoinsane - 02-08-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM