kerm's SKitschbook - Please help by giving critique! Will be really appreciated!
Hi Kerm

What a great sketchbook! :D I like your dedication, the dynamic sketching looks like it's working, I like the way some of them overlap your gestures, that would make interesting abstract art. and the floating islands are great! I like the details and colours.

Anyway, just wanted to add to someones suggestion about edges, picking a focal point and playing with contrast and colour saturation (colours lose their redness the further away they are etc) also with your colour studies (which are awesome btw) you could play around with complimentary colours more, like in the shadows (use the complimentary colour of the object, then the background, then mix them) also play around with the colour of your light (i.e warm light/cool shadows and vice versa) I found a great blog about all that that I'll post here when I find it.

p.s thanks for the subscribe :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-24-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by Madzia - 09-29-2013, 04:27 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - by kerm - 09-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: kerm's SKitschbook - Please help by giving critique! Will be really appreciated! - by Angel_Intheuk - 12-03-2013, 11:30 PM