Jh's Sketchbook! Study. Practice! APPLY!
Jaik - Ahaha, yeah! I bought that mannequin years ago with the idea that it can help me with figure drawing. So far it's just been sitting on my desk collecting dust - I'll get more use out of it soon!

MrFrenik - Thanks man, I'll do my best!

Lyraina Other stuff! It's always the other stuff! Haha yeah, but mostly it's due to my drawing arm getting sore. I'm actually trying to "force" myself to take an extended break, but whenever I'm not drawing I just feel... uncomfortable? It's weird.

ANYWAY! Long time no updaaaaaaaate!

Kind of took a break from doing studies, mainly because my drawing arm's been pretty bad lately, and I wanted to take it easy for awhile. But here's what I've been working on for the past month or so! It's a little portfolio project of mine. Trying to focus more on concept art.

Oh, oh! And I also updated my blog! Check it out! > www.longjh.blogspot.com - (That URL used to be my portfolio site, but I changed that too, mainly to make it easier for Google to find it.)

Big image dump ahoy!

[Image: dustlands+-+Einmenville.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+bazaar+town.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+shell+ruins.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+luna.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+luna+concepts.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+races.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+mount.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+car.jpg]

[Image: dustlands++-+backpack.jpg]

[Image: dustlands+-+pistol.jpg]

That's it! Not... quite at the level I want to achieve yet, still hoping to get better fundamentally, as well as design-wise. But I think it's pretty accurate to where I'm at skill-wise right now. Still got looong road ahead of me though.

Thanks for looking guys, have a great New Years!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jh's Sketchbook! Study. Practice! APPLY! - by LongJh - 12-29-2013, 08:37 PM