“Carnival of Wolves” – or the way to professionalism
ya, i replied too late too...and i dont think hes monitoring the thread anymore :(, id still love to get a wolf pack going, its what i wanted for a long time now, having a small group of artists helping eachother, critiquing, motivating eachother and just someone to paint with. im aiming for a freelance career aswell and im 23, and in eastern time zone, and im online all the time painting... would love to get something going if anyone around my level, slightly above or below my skill would want to start one..my da and permanoobs is posted in the previous reply

(05-08-2014, 02:44 AM)LaleAnn Wrote: Hey guys! I would LOVE to be part of the wolf pack! :D

I'm a 24 year old freelance illustrator (well, struggling to make money out of it for now) but I'm passionate, I've already had an art buddy for a year and it was great! I'd like to get intense and more focused with other artists again. :)

I live in Central Europe so GMT+1 is fine with me as well. I'd be more likely available from Monday thru Friday from morning till approx. 7 or 8pm. I'm usually away on weekends, sometimes around on Saturdays.

I'm also about to start Noah Bradley's Art Camp 2 (in 2 weeks), I work part time on events as a hostess but nothing that takes more than 2 afternoons/evenings a week. Sp I'm pretty flexible and available!

Really hope I can join in! This sounds great! :)

DA Portfolio
http://drawcrowd.com/laleann103a
BLOG

P.S: Didn't notice this was kinda old :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: “Carnival of Wolves” – or the way to professionalism - by faitle - 05-08-2014, 07:51 AM