Photoshop lagging to all hell >.<
(01-29-2016, 04:54 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Hey meat, thanks for the suggestions. I think it is to do with scratch disk since my HDD doesn't have much space. Work around for now is to use a small canvas and not have too many layers (makes it somewhat stable). I'll check the graphics properties too! Thanks again : )

My HDD was broken awhile back, which resulted in not being able to use photoshop of anything consuming too much for the RAM I had in my computer.
When the computer runs out of RAM (working memory) it will put the rest on the HDD. Well and if the HDD is broken or full it cannot put the data there. Since photoshop consumes a lot of MB just to run and even more with several layers, bigger layers and files the lack of space on your HDD might be the problem.

So cleaning that one up, or maybe more RAM might solve it as well. I would starting with cleaning it up to see if it helps. Don't buy stuff you might don't need :P

Edit; Do you have an HDD in the laptop or an SSD? That might influence things to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photoshop lagging to all hell >.< - by meat - 01-27-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Photoshop lagging to all hell >.< - by Flow - 01-29-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Photoshop lagging to all hell >.< - by Eyliana - 01-29-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Photoshop lagging to all hell >.< - by meat - 01-30-2016, 01:06 AM