My Sketchbook - Keep going, keep drawing!
@Pax i'm not sure how i should do that, but i did do the pink flower with droplets after i did the snowdrops, and i was constructing droplets from memory. and also i drew snow white, which had only a disney cartoon reference for pose and clothes. do those count?

@Amit Dutta you are right! i tend to neglect material/surface studies, mostly because i want to get better at rendering the surface to a smooth finish. i'll have to pay more attention to that, thank you.

@John i'm always so happy to receive advice, please don't hold back! I'm glad you liked my chars haha, i liked drawing them in, and i like putting the figure in space,not letting it float around. Those are some good figure studies i did a while ago, and did have some line weight to them, now i'll have to regain that and get even better at it. Thanks for pointing that out, almost forgot about it!

@Mysticsonyaa thank you for your visit! i'm happy that you like my drawings

And here are this week's studies. Sorry for the bad quality of the images, but i don't have a scanner. And i waited for that part of the day when i get the best lighting..but i don't know how to make them any better. 

They are mostly 60 sec quickposes.com figures. I want to get my certificate! 
The ones that have an "i" and a number mean they are from imagination, no reference. Mostly done after finishing the reference drawing.

First one is a sketch study after one of artgerm's drawings from his livestream. I'm bad at drawing pretty faces and line weight, so this helped me figure out some things. I think i'll do more of these and then apply more. (The girl from the page with the key is from imagination, after doing artgerm's study.)

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Sketchbook - Keep going, keep drawing! - by Mysticsonyaa - 03-07-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: My Sketchbook - Keep going, keep drawing! - by BlackDelphin - 03-08-2016, 12:10 AM