Jo! - Sketches and finals
@Artloader and @tchangchang

Thanks a lot to both of you for your warm welcome!!
artists simply need their own kind to be happy, no matter what,

I was missing honest artistic people who love to crush goals because united by similar needs ! Conceptart.org was a pretty nice place in regards

General artforums are messy and less friendly in my experience.. Anyways, I was so free and told them from my experience and they got a bad feeling because of my honesty. Heh, good stuff isn't easy to get, their business if they can't appreciate my opinions. Anyway,

@Artloader
Usually I start with the mythical Alchemy drawing app, Import it into krita and work out some drawings. All stuff you will see are original characters.. I'd get goosebumps to draw other stuff! Ok doable, but less fun.. Developing original ideas takes some time but helps to upgrade our own ideas.. Love that stuff

@tchangchang
"it looks like you started with a really tight line art and then added the rendering while preserving the shapes"

Yes, in my opinion it's fundamentally important to keep the original idea and to build on top as best as we can. You were right. I just wanted to make sure every part reads well and then move on,  instead to flip out with perfection, which comes alone if we fight for it
Thanks very much for your compliments and wishes,

I hope we see us again around here!

Messages In This Thread
Jo! - Sketches and finals - by JO! - 12-24-2020, 03:40 AM
RE: Jo! - Sketches and finals - by Artloader - 12-25-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Jo! - Sketches and finals - by tchangchang - 12-25-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Jo! - Sketches and finals - by JO! - 12-26-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Jo! - Sketches and finals - by Zorrentos - 12-26-2020, 07:11 PM