Jasper's Sketchbook!!!
Hey everyone, figured I'd share some of my work here. To start here is some recent finished work for anyone unfamiliar with my stuff.

[Image: JbWt7.jpg]

[Image: KingDodongo3_jaspersandner_720px.jpg]

[Image: Crystal_Theif_Finish_jaspersandner.jpg]

[Image: koloss_by_jaspersandner-d41ezfy.jpg]

The first two images are from a series of Ocarina of Time bosses that I'm working on. Here's is a WIP of the third one

[Image: wip1.jpg]

Here's a quick sketchbook page of studies for the latest Bloodsports challenge!

[Image: Scan-120124-0002.jpg]

Thanks for checking out my work!
I see you work everywhere! :) you're amazing! keep rocking. Those sketches of the gorillas are great.
Mad skills! Really loving your work!

awesome TLOZ fan art!!
Awesome work, I love the kid with the backpack full of crystals.

Love your work Jasper, crazy stuff ;D
was great watching the streams jasper, and guuuh those gorilla studies are great, good luck with the entry

These are great man! Love the scale and movement in the green/pink monster piece.
Great work, I really love the gorillas!
Jasper, I am a huge fan of your OoT work! I can't wait to see what you come up with the next set of bosses! When/ if you create prints let me know, I'd love to get my hands on some of them!

Hey thanks a lot everyone!

Tyler- That sounds good man, I haven't decided if I will do prints of these, but if there ends up being enough interest I most likely will.

Anyway, I might as well put this here since I won't post it anywhere else until I finish it more

[Image: finished_jaspersandner.jpg]
Great stuff, I like the colors youre using in the pieces.
beautiful work man ! did u use a texture on the blue ogre or are it just brush strokes ?
sweet stuff, jasper! i'm diggin the banana breastplate :)
Sweet stuff! Really like your "textures". The one with the green monster and boy is absolutely fantastic

Ørjan Svendsen
Website - Facebook - Deviantart