looking for a study partner
I want to get fucking better!!"!2!!1

i need someone who pushes me, motivate me and stuff.
And just someone who has similar interests in painting stile and
games and so. I have a girlfriend who also paints but maybe i need
also someone to talk about art who is not sooo near to me.

I'm 22 years old my name is nikolai. i am working in a little independent start-up Game company http://www.smuttlewerk.de/ . I also do wushu(sports). and i am from Germany.

Online time: mostly all the time ( only when i am at sports not)
study time : mostly on weekends and sometimes in the evenings.

i don't know if this is going to work for me. i hope^^

and maybe my English could improve with that.

well, im not as good of a painter but perhaps we can be partners
err.. I am from germany, do Karate( yay for martial arts :D) and am 20 years old and interestend in fantasy/ game art/illustration :D

downside: I still go to university, so during the semester I probs can't be active all the day (though I don't take it too seriously and all the evenings will be open)

also I have no idea how that study partner thing is supposed to work -_-

(09-21-2012, 07:12 PM)Saraiza Wrote: err.. I am from germany, do Karate( yay for martial arts :D) and am 20 years old and interestend in fantasy/ game art/illustration :D

downside: I still go to university, so during the semester I probs can't be active all the day (though I don't take it too seriously and all the evenings will be open)

also I have no idea how that study partner thing is supposed to work -_-

you could use skype and many cam and speak while we draw and stuff to give feedback to eachother.
thanks guys for all your interests =).. i wish i could team up with more people.. or can i?
i think im going to team up with rama looke because his skill level and style is similar to mine..

ähh yeah all you feel free to contact me on skype. we all can be friends and motivate each other! my name in skype is nikolai.ostertag

yoo dude, im in, you can find my art here : www.danarart.deviantart.com , let me know if you wanna or if your in dude;)!

(11-07-2012, 08:58 PM)Danar Wrote: yoo dude, im in, you can find my art here : www.danarart.deviantart.com , let me know if you wanna or if your in dude;)!

you can add me on skype. =) i wrote you an pm