Sula's Sketchbook
Oh my god.

I need to find that drool bucket of mine O______________O

Because I can't stop... drooling... it's now a problem... y u do dis?

P.s. IT'S ABOUT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY TIME YOU BECAME FREEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDD

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Really like your stuff Ursula :)
I have been stalking you on facebook for a while and decided to drop a hi here, haha.
The illustrations of the Brazilian folklore are awesome, they make me regret not caring for it enough. When will you be able to show the other ones you are working in?

WHOA! Thies sketchbook is pure art juice! <3

Hello! :D
Your portraits are amazing and love your recent images from brazilian folklore!

But what I noticed is that your trees and grass and environment elements in general are a bit undefined. For example the trees don't look like trees etc. Yes they are not the selling point of the image but still. I'd recommend to do some studies of those objects to level up your art in general :)

@Fedodika: haha YES! I found some nice stories while reading for this job. Folklore has it's own kind of messed and it's amazing!
@Archreux: thanks man :D <3 I And thanks for stopping by!
@Smrr: YEAAH :huuuuug: thank you!
@cesartalves: Thanks man :) soon! The game will be released later this year, so I'll be dropping them as the client gives it the go :)
@Nowio: thanks for the feedback man! A silly excuse, I know, but I had very little time to paint each card - around a day of work for each. So I couldn't polish it as I'd like. But duly noted! Trees studies incoming :)

I think I can call this one done.

[Image: Cataclysm-1100.jpg]

YEEEEEEEEAA!! I SEE THE BRUSHWORK COMIN THROUGH!!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SULA-!
SO. MUCH. YES-!! In love In love  ------!!

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEY. 

Th_087_ Th_087_ Th_087_ Th_087_ 088 70bff581

*faints*

*ahem* as you can see, my comment on ze Twitter was a little more tame than my real reaction, to which I only display within the Crimson Daggers Grand Manor. 

Carry on~! *salutes*

sketchbook | pg 52

Man… look at all that work! Good job on the boardgame images :D Love how you’ve handled colors with these. Very varied, giving each image a distinctive mood, and yet every one is strong in itself!

And that warlock … man… so powerful. Warlock-y. Perfect <3 I like how you did the magic effects! I’m so very glad we have this shared love for warlocks, so I always get to enjoy the bessst fanarts or the bessst class :D

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
GREENY GLOWY STUFF.... <3 O.O

About the comment earlier: I didn't meant the rendering or the like but more like the general shape. The shapes don't looks like a tree... sry that I can't make it more clear... need to work on that myself :'(

Absolutely inspiring stuff here, keep it up.
@Fedodika: YES! YESSS! And with that I hope the airbrush-ness era comes to an end <3 yay!
@Smrr: YAY You're the best Smrr, thanks so much :hug:
@Lyraina: Yess thank you! High five for warlocks-master-race hehe <3
@Nowio: Haha I get it man, don't worry :) thanks!
@Vornag: Thank you! yay!

Here, another card that was spoiled and another WIP

[Image: Anaconda.jpg]
[Image: Coroa%20de%20louros%20da%20Iara.jpg]
[Image: Corpos%20secos.jpg]
[Image: Saci-perer%C3%AA.jpg]

[Image: Tret-01.jpg]

I haven't been to visit your sketchbook in a long time Ursula, and I've been missing out! Your last few pages have been really exciting, lots of confident brush strokes and bold compositions. That horned elf looks really professional :)

That serpent is fabulous! And implied scales :D What card is it for?

Focus.
seeeing all this awesome work i'm like

[Image: 54795952.jpg]

great job!

Wooo I remember your work from a few years back : D
Good to see you just kept working since!

I'm loving your card illustrations, there's some really cool compositions in there,
That's super motivating!

@Lungcell: thank you sir :D
@Meat: Yay! :D It's for the same boardgame I have been spoling on those arts. There were 53 cards... so a lot still to go hah
@Ramalooke: hahah <3 yay!
@Prospass: yay! thank you man :)

Eh... I've curled up in fetal position this last few days.
Here is a couple of fun pieces to try to move out of the hole:

Airbrush and prismacolors:
[Image: SB-275.jpg]

Still life for the first assignment on Schoolism's subscription thingy.
[Image: Life-painting-19.jpg]

Hey... Cool! :) I like it. Draw onwards!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
@Bookend: thank you <3 :D

Here, one more.
I want to do a few more on this series, before moving forward. Hope I have the time to finish it :)

[Image: CrystalForgedVindicator-1100.jpg]

Oh my god Sula...
so... glorious @_____@ she feels so... real and then some!

Real talk: I'm in love with her expression, <3 <3

Hope you didn't stream this because if you did and I missed it - feels bad man. :/

So glad you're doing a series of these badass chicks! I really can't wait.
Blizzard better notice you soon o:< I'ma spam the hell outta them with the final series!!

Thanks for the inspiration, Sula, keep rocking it! ^_^

sketchbook | pg 52

CRYSTALS!!!! You done them so well..... SO WELL!!! ......

Focus.
Good to see your still going strong! Really amazing work overall. I'm so proud of you haha :)