earn your blood.
hey everyone! this is very exciting....

Some really well observed work! The unfinishedness of your figures works to create an eerie motif when looking at them all as a whole... Would work well in a gallery...

[attachment=750]

(01-26-2012, 05:17 AM)Sprayah Wrote: Some really well observed work! The unfinishedness of your figures works to create an eerie motif when looking at them all as a whole... Would work well in a gallery...

Hey thanks a lot! gallery work still seems so foreign and...frightening because of that.

damn, i should have drawn some boobies.

Attached Files Image(s)

some things!

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice sketchbook so far, I really like those pencils from the last post, you should post more of those :D

love those last two images !
hi purple,
you have a nice sense of lighting and that's something worth exploring. as with anything that looks good in its native state, putting some hard hours of study underneath will make things much better. so my words to you are - studies studies studies. observe color and its behavior, observe light and what it does to objects, how it falls / bends / curves / wraps and keep going!
by the way - the pencil work looks sweeeeeettt

thanks guys, unfortunately I straight up lost the drawing with the warped faces...I have no idea what happened it must have fallen out of my drawing pad. I have been pretty bummed. But I'm going to do it again, and do it better! I only have the pic i posted and a detail from the early stages that I'll post now...so terrible! its like my dog ran away or something.

some things!

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy