Challenge - Environment 3
You still can do this challenge, it's still open. Even a sketch would be great!

And btw, I've seen your comps for Sam's mentoring, they are great. I'd be really happy if you did some for this challenge.
---
Sidenote: I've got a cold and I didn't do anything yesterday. I suck for giving such an excuse.

(11-06-2012, 09:31 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: You still can do this challenge, it's still open. Even a sketch would be great!

And btw, I've seen your comps for Sam's mentoring, they are great. I'd be really happy if you did some for this challenge.
---
Sidenote: I've got a cold and I didn't do anything yesterday. I suck for giving such an excuse.

Thank you so much !! I'm really happy to hear that ^^ I will participate then!
I hope I can do it well. > < I'm not good at environment but I really want to practice.
Has the dealine been amended?

Well to be honest the deadline is not really needed much since we don't judge entries. The challenge is solely for self development so you can paint and post it anytime. Even I who posted this thread didn't finish it properly yet (got stuck doing other things), so I'll be posting an update on my picture in the future.

So don't worry about deadline, if you want to do it, then I strongly encourage you to do so!

In that case here's the result of some mucking around:

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey mactire, nice sketch! I'm glad you joined tha challenge. I like your idea and the composition is pretty nice too. I let myself do a little paintover, since there were some things I would change. Feel free to use or ignore it.

Nice work Piotr!! I could lie and say that was the way I wanted to take it, but to be honest I had got stuck. Great job on the paintover, it's clearly addressing all I got stuck on (especially in improving the sense of depth and atmosphere [that was bugging me!]) and nice improvement on the design of the structure itself!!! I look forward to taking this further!

I'm glad you like it. Looking forward to seeing how you develop this piece :)

Ok, here's the new version:

Attached Files Image(s)