A vagabond's sketchbook
more of a complete finish after some helpful input

Attached Files Image(s)

Some wips.
Need to do more studies but I'm getting the "Imma start tommorow" syndrome. gotta kick my ass back in line.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yeeeeeep, I seem to get that feeling quite often. But just remember that if you don't draw, kittens die. You don't want that, do you? Didn't think so.

went back to basics to my main man Hogarth
with paper and pencils.Also some thumbnails for a piece Im contemplating to do

Attached Files Image(s)

Good stuff. I need to go back and hit up some Vilpuu again to solidify some more anatomy. Thanks for reminding me. :)

biting off way more than I can chew as usual.But god dammit I wanna make a cool fisheye artwork
also some color thumbnails experimenting

Attached Files Image(s)

dumping a bunch of crap.

Attached Files Image(s)

im about done with this one for now,now back to color studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Great progress man!
This whole last page is filled with promising stuff! I think that Hyena-guy is pretty sweet and that samurai has a great contrapose. I've also had a lot of those "I'll do it tomorrow" moments. Or just being unhappy with everything I do. Both suck!
Some of your color sketches look monochromatic and desaturated. Maybe check that out. Like the color is a bit of an afterthought.

Some really cool stuff in here. I like the design of the middle girl. I totally see her as an semi mech assassin. The one with the gun could have a slightly different pose, and the silhouette doesn't read that good.
Would love to see some in depth studies and their application

Thanks peepz.Yeah color was always a weak point of mine but Im trying to learn it up.I'll see what I can do in the future with the sihlouette in the future.
That said just did a study and yet another fanart WIP.Simply because fanart is such a relaxing thing to paint

Attached Files Image(s)

dumping.

Attached Files Image(s)

usually i don't do line drawing when i paint but I decided to give it a try.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some crazy stuff going on here, I like those youngsters drivin in the car :))
Also asian warrior is amazing, lovely brushed hair, but don't hide the range of his swords, especially not with the trees :D

Thanks.That with the swords is actually an unwanted tangent but Im a scrub level at composition so I gotta work on that more.

anyway Trying to figure out how to make this look like skin and not so smooth.fml

Attached Files Image(s)

Finnished the fatso and did some figure drawing on paper.I seem to enjoy drawing on paper again.

Attached Files Image(s)

clothes study and some ship thumbs.Don't feel to great lately.A bit sick and with no will to paint whatsoever.

Attached Files Image(s)

How does one Leyendecker ?
WIP

Attached Files Image(s)

Rindoukan, whoa ... Just whoa.
Keep being awesome and sharing with us that awesome!
Srsly :D so so cool

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
I like this last wip, man. Dark humor and sex. Can't go wrong. Hope you start to feel better and get back into the mood.