Non Sketch Book
[Image: 23a9e0ec4601300f8bac617e40e28405.jpg]
[Image: 44442feb7a19b9d683d242a1dfd84ce8.jpg]
[Image: 85267d38db514cb0374e32c3ebadfd86.jpg][Image: ab710508525954e8587f10326a4b862a.jpg]
[Image: 23_champsdaheather.jpg?format=750w]
[Image: allstars_black.jpg?format=750w][Image: 3_339853abf31ffaa32aa464315b45a259.jpg?format=750w] www.dandussault.com:@
sorry if these arent sketches. What do you think?
(08-02-2013, 06:54 AM)darktiste Wrote: i am the first to comment and i will be hard with you i don't see enought of work here post more show more .Show some your weakness we can't really judge on a polish product it like you only put the cream of the cream you need to show where it hurt to watch if your perfect then you should post tutorial.Btw those are not sketch if we can't see the progress involve.

this didn't make a lot of sense haha. thanks for the laugh though man.

to DanDussault: nice work man
(08-02-2013, 08:06 AM)Beartankmaster Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 06:54 AM)darktiste Wrote: i am the first to comment and i will be hard with you i don't see enought of work here post more show more .Show some your weakness we can't really judge on a polish product it like you only put the cream of the cream you need to show where it hurt to watch if your perfect then you should post tutorial.Btw those are not sketch if we can't see the progress involve.

this didn't make a lot of sense haha. thanks for the laugh though man.

to DanDussault: nice work man

A sketch is a rapidly executed freehand drawing that is not usually intended as a finished work.A sketch may serve a number of purposes: it might record something that the artist sees, it might record or develop an idea for later use or it might be used as a quick way of graphically demonstrating an image, idea or principle.I only see finish product here maybe i am wrong but maybe this should be move to a portfolio instead since An artist's portfolio is an edited collection of their best artwork intended to showcase an artist's style or method of work. A portfolio is used by artists to show employers how versatile they can be by showing different samples of current work. Typically, the work reflects an artist's best work or a depth in one area of work.
[Image: DD_Xfinaltest.jpg?format=500w] Here is my new poster! You can get more information here! Thanks for Hanging out in the Crimson Hangouts while i worked!

what? Sketbooks on CD get the most views so i post here as per the recommendation of others.
[Image: 155_max.jpg]
Just a sketch I did now that I have a little free time.
Whoa man your work is awesome! I had no idea you were the one designing those awesome mishka shirts! Keep it up and ill keep buyin! Lol