UK GMT ART MONKEY, SEEKS FELLOW ART MONKEY
Hey guys, while i'm new on the forums, I have been lurking CD livestreams for a while now.
I am fairly 'new' to all this. Decided it's what I wanted to do about 5 months ago, and I've been steadily working at it.

Working alone in your room is depressing however, and my motivation has been slipping a lot lately.

Each week I do a character challenge at conceptart.org and I am also looking to do environment challenges as well.

I only work 3 days a week, so my schedule will look like this 90% of the time.

Mon: 9-5 and possible evening session
Tue: 9-5 and possible evening session
Wed: 9-12
Thur: 9-2
Fri: 9-2
Sat: 9-2
Sun: 9-4 and then maybe evening session

This schedule isn't concrete, and we can adjust to each other's day to day stuff. Hopefully it gives you an idea of the hours I want to put in though, and generally when I can work.

Goals: become a proffessional concept artist, working for games and hopefully film eventually. I have a tendency to lean towards illustration over painting, but I am trying to rectify this through practice! I prefer characters more than environments, you need to kick my ass and make love doing everything!

In terms of skill I would put myself at 4/10 at the moment. It takes me a long time to make something look 'near proffessional'. In terms of work ethic I am currently 1/10, and probably only paint / draw an hour a day.

Hey man, If you're still looking for a partner, I'm your guy. I live in GMT+1, and I'm planning to work mornings, and some afternoons/evenings as well. Just like you, I work only several days a week, in the evening.