Looking for super early study buddies GMT+2
Hey daggers,
i'm looking for beautiful people to hang out with super early in the morning [european morning at least heh]. Would be nice to chat and have a nice start to the day.

I'm going to be rolling around 7:00-9:30 AM GMT+2, i believe that's like afternoon in the u.s.

<3

I believe this is night time for me as well but I tend to have dance or prepping dinner :x Having you as a drawing buddy would admittedly be awesome though lol

it's gonna be fun fun iknewicouldcountonthegirls fun fun

Hey Cris, I'm usually up early at GMT+1 so I want in !

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
I don't know if I can do this man.. D: it's like 6:00-8:30 for me.. seems cool though and will definitely get me to work.

It's so early.. o.o... I usually crawl out of my holy, white sheet, rosebud soft bed at like 11 am..

but I will try slowly move to waking up on this insane time, just to be able to participate and start the day properly everyday!
Hey guys, I'd like to join too! Tried to start painting in the mornings, but after two weeks I just couldn't force myself out of my bed :) So this would be some great motivation :)

let's do ittttttttttttttttt

How do you want to go about ittttttttttttt? :D

we'll just meet in his appartment, he has furniture now.

--But seriously, probably hangout or skype. Just bombard him at 7, guys. He loves it in the mornings.

hey sickbrush, (or anyone else for that matter)
I'm down!!!! how do add you on skype ?
(01-27-2013, 09:43 PM)Sickbrush Wrote: let's do ittttttttttttttttt

how can i join you? ho my! this will be so cool if you accept me has you study partner :DDD
I want to join sickbrush. If ur getting started 7am ur time that would be 1am or so over here in us east coast. Are you guys going to do like livestream or something?
http://trevorschuler.blogspot.com/