Triple U infinity's Sketchbook adventures
Rainbow 
Please note: I've decided that all my sketches, studies and journals will be on my blog: blog.leonieyue.com instead so I have more time to learn and actually comment on other people's threads instead of stretching myself thin and posting my work everywhere. I may post selective works and projects I want further feedback on here but at this stage it won't be anytime soon.
I welcome feedback to my blog here however!
Thanks for coming by! (:

**************** ORIGINAL POST

Hi everyone! My name is Leonie and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I aim to be an illustrator, concept artist and visual development artist someday in "X" years time. (: I'm juggling with different courses at the moment and eventually will have to find a non-related part time job (miraculously) by the end of the year to keep my art study going.

At first I was very intimidated with so many talented people here as a beginner but realising that I have to start somewhere (like the many beginners out here too) I'm starting this as my sketchbook thread.

I've got one sketchbook thread over at ConceptArt aside from others though I'm now narrowing my focus on my Main art blog (where I also post my daily text journal entries on my art learning efforts; I'm up to Day 7 at the blog but in real time it's Day 14), this sketchbook thread and my conceptart thread.

I've got tumblr, twitter, deviantart among many others too, but only selected works get shown there.

Eventually, I hope to find a study buddy and even study group when possible too!
PM me if you're interested! I will eventually look into the relevant threads later though as I currently have my hands real full at the moment but surely I can fit in some feedback and study buddy pushing! :blush:

For now, here are some things I did during January. Some Loomis notes, "When Boy meets Foot" wip and some thumbs.

Looks great! Excited to see where this goes down the road. I too, am learning!
welcoomee!!!!!

Welcome aboard to the SS. Crimson Daggers Community! :D
Quick selective art dump; more details at my blog with more of my journal post: http://uuuinfinity.blogspot.com.au/2013/...idays.html

nice figures
Snippet from my bi-weekly journal, days 19 to 32.

[Image: P130219004.jpg]

Update: I've decided that all my sketches, studies and journals will be on my blog: blog.leonieyue.com instead so I have more time to learn and actually comment on other people's threads instead of stretching myself thin and posting my work everywhere. I may post selective works and projects I want further feedback on here but at this stage it won't be anytime soon.
I welcome feedback to my blog here however!
Thanks for coming by! (: