looking for a study partner
Hi my name is Atey and i am 24.
I love to paint and draw like most people here, i started drawing about 3years and 2 months ago,my native is arabic and i speak fluent Swedish,good English i can understand Norwegian and danish quite well.

Currently working as a full time concept artist in U.K and freelance illustrator,i recently got a offer from my freelance client to go work full time in house with them which is in Japan/Tokyo so i decided to leave my current employer my last work day with them is 8th of march, so what i will do after that is gonna be freelance until i get my visa which is about 1-5~months then i am off to Japan.

But until then i want to make the most of this time and push heavy upon improving, that's why i am out for a study partner, i work really hard and always keep my times and hours i set, and i take painting very serious and i am looking for someone with similar mind set and dedication. I set up my schedule to show my work hours in the coming months http://i.imgur.com/XgDCAAf.png

the areas in green are the one i wish to do with a study partner,( obviously we paint our own subject matter since i guess everyone knows what they need to focus on ) but it can be fun and helpful to have someone to talk to and get fresh eyes on your work. I am very friendly person and i enjoy to joke around a lot and have good laugh ^^

I will be able to start on the 10th of march with you,

If you want you can take a look at my work http://snatti.cghub.com and if you think we would get along well you can always dropp me an email [email protected] or add me on skype : snatti1

thanks for reading!
I'd love to study with you Atey, I could learn a lot from such skill, I'm usually on the CD hangout in the morning (european time). I just added you on Skype, see ya

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Hey ! It would be great to study with you (and make jokes with you hahaha ^^), I'm from France but speak english ;)

I work really hard to improve too (spend all my time drawing/painting) and it woud be cool to be with someone who has a kind of similar mind set and dedication !

You green areas corresponds a lot with the moments where I study, so see you on skype :)

I just added you!

hi im alex, from wales and im looking for a new place to call home :) ill study with ya :)
Welcome, nice to see another fresh face!
Like your Work
Say, any mistery to your painting skill ? =D

Now serious, how do you study?
(03-09-2013, 01:43 AM)Korky Wrote: Like your Work
Say, any mistery to your painting skill ? =D

Now serious, how do you study?

The best way to do that is to just draw draw draw. Draw whatever interests you. Practice whatever you think you need work on. Thats all there is too it.
thanks guys for the interest and the messages i got, but i found a partner to study with, and the question about how i study, is what unlimitedbacon said.

good luck everyone!