Crimson Daggers Workspaces
Saw these on a couple of different forums, everything from the modified car forums I'm on to the mod your computer desk forums, but I did a quick search and couldn't find a Daggers work space thread.

So post a picture of your workspace here, I love seeing traditional sketchbooks and peoples work stations, and I know I'm not the only one, so post em up :)

I shall start, here is where I spend a stupidly large portion of my life.

[Image: 130306-3.jpg]

Hey, great idea Jaik :D

Here's my little battlestation. I got an IKEA desk recently but the legs are difficult to attach without an electric drill so for the moment I'm straddling my bedside locker...! Bobby Chiu's book just arrived this morning and it's sitting under my lamp there too. Also, the view out my window is weird. I spent most of my life in the countryside, with nothing but fields outside of my window for miles; now I live in a city I have to try and get used to the feeling of being "watched" haha...

Great thread idea, adding my workspace to the mix :)

Also I see you guys both have some anatomy print out's on your wall's, I never thought about doing that! Could be really helpful for something to take a glance at while I'm drawing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

hey guys, these are our current workspaces although it's a bit changed now but i'll post updates soon : D

Attached Files Image(s)

It's always interesting to see workspaces of others.

This is my Batcave:

I'm going to move soon, but until then, this is my little traditional corner.
[Image: studio.jpg]

Top is my desk and monitor etc... second is my actual workspace.

Attached Files Image(s)

First one is Lies, a bit more realist on the second one. Still lacks the usual pile of junk.

Attached Files Image(s)

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
This is sooo cool. I've always wondered where everyone's time was being spent! here's my workspace. :)

Haha, nice thread.
This is me, getting some real desk envy looking at everyone else's set ups.

[Image: Photo12-02-2013234850.jpg]

Born of blood, sweat and a lot of googling

[Image: 156072_10200939412073226_166476969_n.jpg]

I have pain in my legs if I sit in a regular computer chair too long, so I couldn't use the Cintiq for a long time until we managed to find ideal combination of things for this kind of setup. Just finished it this Monday

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

(03-15-2013, 03:57 PM)Kitsune Wrote: Born of blood, sweat and a lot of googling

I have pain in my legs if I sit in a regular computer chair too long, so I couldn't use the Cintiq for a long time until we managed to find ideal combination of things for this kind of setup. Just finished it this Monday

WOoOwW haha this one is awesome

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Last fall I reconfigured my workspace into a standing station. I like the transition and I feel like I stay mentally alert for longer than just drooling onto my chest in some slovenly slouch. But I am EXTREMELY tempted by that lounger you have there Kitsune :).

I posted some photos to my blog http://www.nealtse.com/blog/?p=174
(03-15-2013, 03:57 PM)Kitsune Wrote: Born of blood, sweat and a lot of googling

Hahaha this is taking the workspace to a whole new level.

I dont suppose you could link me to that chair or similar please :) I am getting nowhere with google searches
these workspaces are ridiculous! so many nice pictures and things. That chair is the most aweosme thing ever. 0_0

(03-14-2013, 06:18 PM)JakeB Wrote: Haha, nice thread.
This is me, getting some real desk envy looking at everyone else's set ups.

[Image: Photo12-02-2013234850.jpg]

i don't see any natural light should fix that or maybe it a personal choose
Wow, you all have really nice setups! ^^

(03-17-2013, 02:35 PM)nealtse Wrote: Last fall I reconfigured my workspace into a standing station. I like the transition and I feel like I stay mentally alert for longer than just drooling onto my chest in some slovenly slouch. But I am EXTREMELY tempted by that lounger you have there Kitsune :).

I posted some photos to my blog http://www.nealtse.com/blog/?p=174

I think this is my favourite for sure!
When I have enough moolah, I'm going to try and make my studio standing-only.

But wow, Kitsune... wow. Awesome.
Shit just got sci-fi haha :3

Prepare yourselves for lulz.

I study in what appears to be a broom closet. :D

At least it's cosy, right? Right?

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all