Kev McGivern's Finished stuff....
Here are some of my finished works, ranging from old to new. Hopefully updated on a regular basis.

First up is an image I did for the Crimson Daggers challenge a while back, that I didn't manage to finish in time, the Zelda Windwaker redesign.

[Image: Zelda+rework.jpg]

Pencil portrait from way back..

[Image: Will_Smith_web_gallery.jpg]

Shitty Santa thing for a CA challenge....

[Image: santa2.jpg]

I decided to set myself a challenge, re-design the evil villains from the animated Disney movies. Here is the first in the series, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

[Image: Maleficent+adjustments.jpg]

Next in Disney Villain Series, the Evil Queen from Snow White....

[Image: Snow+White+final+small.jpg]

Next up in the Disney Villain series.....Captain Hook

[Image: Captain+Hook.jpg]

There's been a lot of fan art around recently for Dan Luvisi's Last Man Standing. I noticed the women have been neglected a bit so this is my version of Marie. She is the godmother of the La Veuve Noire burlesque assassin group. Didn't get to spend as much time on it as I would have liked. Anyway, had lots of fun painting it. Hope u like it!

[Image: blogger-image-788547658.jpg]

Something in between a sketch and a finished painting (4-5 hours). In any case, this is all I had time for. Good fun though!

[Image: derren+brown+flat.jpg]
In between jobs, I thought I'd be super cool and do some Big Bang Theory fan art. Lens flares, Sheldon as Spock.....so cool. Was a good idea until I realised it meant 7 portraits! What was I thinking?! Anyways, a bit of fun...

Attached Files Image(s)